Thursday 21 April 2022

Ersa Quilt Pattern


 I'm so excited about my second pattern release! 

This time it is a really nice simple quilt made from half square triangles and squares. There are instructions for yardage or using scraps and some colour inspiration to help you choose.  My favourite is the rainbow colourway, although ombre or single colour look fabulous too. The pattern is beginner friendly, but if you're new to patchwork, you might want to check out my free trimming tutorial here for those perfect points.

You can buy the Ersa quilt pattern from Etsy here.

Check out the upcoming testers parade blog post for more inspiration. Also check out the #ersaquilt on Instagram. I can't wait to see your versions !

For my quilt I used Alison Glass Chroma Fabrics and Dashwood Pop solids in pearl. I used Aurifil 50wt thread in shade 2026. I quilted this myself using a walking foot and tried to compliment the fabric design. I am so happy with my rainbow quilt.

Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment