I am slightly late to the party but have decided to join in with the 2018 finish-a-long. It is hosted by a few bloggers, the nearest to me is Sandra in Ireland. You can visit her blog to find out all the information about this here... but it is basically a low pressure online community that encourages you to finish all your wip (work in progress) and I have a few at the moment!
My projects for this quarter:
- My last #sew6organisers sewalong pouch
- Unicorn retreat bag
- Cotton + steel #100hexies100days2018
- Polar bear patchwork cushions
- Stitch and sew project (for my giveaway prize and the sewalong in November)
- A owl Christmas stocking
- Make a project from the blue liberty panel I stitched months ago
- Christmas diamond patchwork (have some cut)
- The Adele dress I cut out in summer
- Dashwood advent calendar for myself
- Do something with the patchwork block I made for my sister
- A mermaid bookmark (not pictured)
- Easter hoop cross stitch (not pictured)
- Christmas bunting (not pictured)
I will also add the #12daysofchristmasswap2018 im working on and have signed up to do the #saturdaynightcraftalong swap!
This is quite a few projects and I know I will probably not finish them all. Also a high possibility I will start some more along the way but at least I’m doing this with good intentions of finishing everything... only time will tell.