Saturday 23 April 2022

Eris quilt pattern

 


I recently made my Ersa Quilt pattern (available to buy on Etsy). I used some Alison Glass fabrics but didn't have a large piece for the quilt backing. Instead I decided to make a patchwork back using the left overs. When my sister saw it, she thought it was another quilt top, so I have decided to share it as a free quilt pattern for you.

You can save the picture above and print as a full page to colour or just open on your device to see measurements. You can easily change the size of this quilt too. For example if you want your quilt 6" longer just make the 12 1/2" to 13 1/2" instead. 

 Here is a full view of my Eris flimsy before I quilted and trimmed it. 


I hope you like the Eris quilt pattern and make one, I cant wait to see it if you do, please share it on Instagram using #erisquilt and #craftylilmousepatterns so I don't miss them.
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment