Wednesday 2 January 2019

An owl stocking


I chose this beautiful owl fabric to make a stocking for a friends baby. I opted for a large stocking to hold plenty of presents. I used some coordinating red fabric for the cuff and appliquéd her name and blanket stitched it in place on the front. I added some quilting with sparkle thread to the main stocking too. I think all these little touches make this an extra special stocking. 
 

I’m not sure what Annie will think to it since it’s only her first Christmas, but hopefully in a few years she will like it. 

This is also one of my finish-a-long projects, you can see more about this here!

Mx

2 comments:

  1. A special stocking for a little one...lovely! Congrats on the finish and on behalf of the enitre FAL crew, thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete