Sunday 13 January 2019

GU cheesecake pincushion





I have made a few of these pin cushions now and personally I love them. They recycle a gu cheesecake jar (old style with straight sides), they are a really nice size and because it's also a little heavy, it can double as a pattern weight.
I choose to trim mine with some lace and thin ribbon, but you could use whatever you prefer. I think pom Pom trim would be so fun!

To make your own, you will need:
the pattern and instructions sheet
fabric
thread and needle
hot glue gun
trims

I sew mine on my machine, but you could use a small back stitch to hand sew yours.
 
If you share your pincushion online please make reference to this blog and if you use Instagram, don’t forget to share your pincushions with the #craftylilmousepatterns

Happy stitching 
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment