Friday 11 January 2019

2019 finish-a-long Q1



It’s a new year and a new quarter of the finish-a-long. I was so pleased to find this planner on studios sew of course blog... it makes it so much easier to plan and see what stage my projects are at. I didn’t however put them in any reasonable order, so we will see how it goes and possibly make an edited list next quarter. 
 
 
There is simply too many projects to list, you’d fall asleep before you got to the end, instead I have picked out my top 16 (8 shown above): 
  • Finish the pouch made from my 100 hexies 
  • A patchwork for my nana’s 80th birthday 
  • The unicorn pouch I didn’t finish last quarter 
  • Bambi gifts
  • Mermaid cross stitch 
  • Micky quilt 
  • 2 Easter projects 
  • Continue making my advent calendar
  • Pin badge banners
  • The blocks for abbie
  • Car acsessiories
  • Birthday stitchers swap project 1
  • send a little love swap
Plus I’d love to make a start on my ice cream soda Epp, postage stamp quilt and my liberty quilt.
 
I know this list is unrealistic but you can dream and aim high, if all else fails there is always next quarter!

 If you fancy joining in too, click link here to the blog and find a host, alternatively, go check out their account and hashtag over on Instagram.

Best get sewing!!
Mx 

4 comments:

  1. I checked out the planner as well and thought it was very well thought out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is, I love been organised and this is perfect. Mx

      Delete
  2. The Finish-a-Long planner is a great tool. I know all about having a LONG list of projects. I have a hard time each quarter deciding in advance what I'll complete. Good job narrowing down to the ones you most want to work on. Happy sewing! Thank you for participating in the FAL, on behalf of the 2019 global FAL hosts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It’s such a good resource. It was quite hard to prioritise which projects, luckily half are gifts that need to be done though. I really am finding the whole fal process motivational so thanks for hosting and creating. Mx

      Delete