Saturday 10 September 2022

Neso Quilt

Here is the Neso Quilt and I love this pattern! It is so beginner friendly or a quick make for a more experienced quilter. With minimum waste and no seams to match it is nice and easy to sew, especially if you use a pre cut jelly roll. Of course it's not just for pre-cuts, fabric requirements are included for if you wanted to use yardage or scraps. It would definitely be a great scrap buster pattern and I can't wait to get chance to make my own scrappy rainbow version. In the pdf pattern I have given the fabric requirements for 3 sizes but have included the cutting instructions and colouring pages for a total of 8 sizes! 

The Neso Quilt is my 6th quilt pattern this year and probably my last for the year, so I really hope you love it too. If you want to check them out and hopefull buy and make any of my quilt patterns, please visit the links below:

Etsy store here! (Neso, Ersa, Dione & Dione XL bundle and all my other sewing patterns).

Narvi Quilt is available for a special price on my buy me a coffee page, here.

Eris Quilt is Free on my blog here.

Thanks so much for reading this blog and hopefully checking out my patterns. When you sew one I would love to see it, Please Tag me when you share it!.

Crafty lil mouse x

No comments:

Post a Comment