Saturday 2 July 2022

Bestla Quilt



 I can't quite believe it, but it is time to release my 4th quilt pattern into the world. I think I might be the most excited about this one too!

The design is so versatile that I really struggled to pick my favourites to include on the inspiration page in the pattern. You can also see some of these on the Instagram reel I created for the release.

The main bonus of the pattern, and the whole reason it exists, is that there is a large star to feature the larger print fabrics. It always seems such a shame that there aren’t more quilt patterns to showcase the bigger prints. It also helps to speed up the making process with less piecing and larger blocks. The pattern is written with directional prints in mind, as all my patterns are, and you can use yardage, fat quarters or scraps to create your quilt. 

You can buy the pdf pattern on my Etsy store now, so you can start making your own. Don't forget to share your quilt and use #bestlaquilt and tag me @craftylilmouse so I can see them!

Mx


No comments:

Post a Comment