Wednesday 10 July 2019

Cotton + Steel cushion swap - what I received

I received my #cottonandsteelcushionswap parcel from Naomi (@naomic08) and it is wonderful.
 
 
Firstly the cushion cover, which is a super FPP heart design. She used a selection of rainbow cotton and steel fabrics. She did some echo machine quilting and added some little hand stitched/quilted details in matching rainbow colours.
It is a wonderful cushion and just what I wanted, since I would never have chosen an FPP pattern myself!
 
 
Naomi included some very lovely extras too. A large #speedyvinylpouches using one of the beauty shop hankie panel images, which is just perfect for me. Some fabrics which will be used in my ice cream soda quilt and other little projects. Plus the adorable little pegs, covered with cotton and steel fabrics. What a cute way to use up even the most tiny scraps. 
 
 
I have really enjoyed this swap and I think everyone else taking part did too. Go check out the #cottonandsteelcushionswap on Instagram and give the fabulous makes some love!
 
Mx

 


No comments:

Post a Comment