Friday 12 July 2019

finish-a-long: Q2 ound up & Q3 list!


Firstly Q2 round up and finishes... 

  • My nanas 80th birthday gift- made her a quilt!
  • Easter gifts- both were finished and gifted them both on time.
  • My meadowland quilt- now quilted but needs binding still
  • Car accessories- no progress 
  • Unicorn pouch- sadly not
  • Pin badge banners- still not looked at it
  • Green blanket- hiding in a cupboard!
  • Adele dress- no progress
  • Liberty cushion- finished and now on the liberty London website! check out the sew along article here.
  • Birthday stitchers swap project 2&3- I did one... little sneak peek in bottom corner.
  • Postage stamp quilt- made for my nans 80th! 
  • My first proper pattern release- yes, read about my pouch here... or buy it here

  • Plus I want to do a bit more on my ice cream soda quilt, hopefully more than last quarter- I did twice as many this quarter. still a long way to go but im happy.
    I really wish I could have finished more projects, but that's just the way it goes, maybe next time!


    Time to plan Q3...
    • finish my meadowland quilt- needs binding!
    • an EPP case for myself (possibly as a pattern release too)
    • a heather ross quilt
    • car accessories
    • unicorn pouch
    • adele dress
    • green blanket
    • Annie's advent
    • birthday stitchers projects 3&4 (still wont be able to show you but will need them ready to send)
    • use cork! (have a liberty cord and cork little pouch planned)
    • pin badge banner
    • butterfly cross stitch
    • jo's gifts
    • Tasha noel seaside skirt
    • Christmas bunting
    • my advent
    • Christmas cross stitch
    • Christmas pouch ig swap
    • polar bear cushions
    • liberty HST quilt
    ... of course more progress on my ice cream soda quilt too, although im not expecting that to get finished this year now.

    This list is so long, I just know I wont do it all. part of me thinks im just setting myself up for a fail, however its better to be here to remind me what I actually need to do. I am getting very distracted lately and think this at least gives me the full list to go at! Only time will tell.
    I am using the #2019falcraftylilmouse for all my finish-a-long projects, if you wish to check them out.
    If you want to join in the finish-a-long please go visit the blog here.

    Mx

    3 comments:

    1. Good luck!!! And welcome to the #RidiculouslyLongFALList gang!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Hey-o! I think you are very clever for doing the finishes and intentions in one post and I might just snitch that idea for my own self in future. Don't worry about a huge list! I find it very useful to be able to refer back to everything in one place (that's also why I have a spreadsheet of all my works in progress, and one for my completed quilts as well.) Thank you for participating in the FAL, on behalf of the 2019 global FAL hosts.

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thanks. Feel free to snitch away. I have those too, just thought this might hold me more accountable...it’s not really working. Making progress but no finishes yet!

        Delete