Monday 22 April 2019

Easter bunny bag




I made this cute drawstring bag as an Easter gift for a little girl. I bought the ‘bunny tales’ by lucie crovatto by studio e fabrics and some carrot fabric (I don’t know the name and my fq doesn’t have a salvage), a while ago and knew it would be perfect for this project. I added some dashwood twist fabric and some pale blue ribbon that I thought matched the fabrics. I made the pouch with a boxed base so that a bunny soft toy would sit inside and in years to come there is space for plenty of chocolate eggs. I took extra time and care to stitch the turning gap up neatly so the bag is also reversible.



This isn’t a tutorial but if you're interested in the measurements (also so I have a reference point) I have written them below:
4 @ 7” x 9” with a 2 1/4” square cut from all the bottom corners
2 @ 1 1/2” x 8”
2 pieces of ribbon approximately 25”

Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment