Saturday 18 July 2020

Q2 update and Q3 list...

I can't believe it's time again to be doing the finish-a-long list, but here goes...

  • My list for Q2 including what progress I've made:
  • A postage stamp style quilt using 4.5” squares- waiting to be quilted.
  • A hst quilt- a bit of sewing but not much progress.
  • A wonderland fabric quilt- no progress.
  • A half square triangle cushion- finished!
  • My unicorn retreat pouch, been cut ready to sew for a couple of years, just finished!!
  • A pin badge banner- done and gifted for my sisters birthday.
  • A tote bag- finished and I love it
  • Scrappy pouch- kind of done. Instead I made 2 non scrappy.
  • Hopefully another quilt- turns out it was the only quilt to be finished within my 3 months, see it here!
  • Millie’s cool mat cover- done.
  • A bag for my nanas birthday for her knitting- done and she loves it!
  • A pouch for Father’s Day- just bought a gift will make for christmas instead.
  • My #snappyzippouch for my phone, because it’s all ready to sew and even been floating on my desk for a month... still not done.
  • My liberty cord and cork pouch, part way through sewing and it’s a shame to leave it much longer... still not done.
  • A basket for my basket- done and all pins attached, I love it!

I also hosted a sew along for my latest sewing pattern, which is an embroidery pattern. I  made a banner, with stitching videos and a couple of wood burning pieces.

My full finish-a-long list (still excluding some quilts or the list would be too long):
  • unicorn retreat pouch (slight cheat since I finished it now but its not in time for Q2!)
  • postage stamp style cotton and steel quilt
  • HST cotton and steel quilt
  • snappy zip pouch for mobile
  • liberty cord and cork pouch/bag
  • pouch for dad
  • 2 doll house fabric quilts
  • makers mat
  • xmas cushion
  • halloween cushion
  • polar bear cushion
  • christmas cross stitch
  • dashwood advent pouches
  • christmas bunting
  • floral car quilt
  • dog fabric car quilt
  • sugar plum/Trixie quilt
  • pixie noel quilt
  • tasha noel skirt
  • adele dress
  • my meadowland cushion
  • liberty hst quilt
  • memory cushions for a friend
I have organized a merrylilchristmas swap, so I have my gifts to make and buy for that.
Also I will be releasing a new Halloween inspired embroidery pattern and hosting a sew along in October! 

So, for this Q3 I will concentrate on the two cotton and steel quilts and the 2 doll house quilts. I'll also do the memory cushions, liberty pouch/bag, makers mat and Halloween projects. Hopefully the swap parcel will get started and anything else little I can do in between my quilts!
You can follow my finish a long progress on instagram following the #craftylilmousefal2020
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment